And now here is this year...
I just love comparing these photos, every year to see how much she has grown! And i'm not sure where in the world 2009 went, but apparently I skipped that year getting a picture. Darn!
Checking out the newborn baby cows...for some odd reason I didn't take a picture of them. But trust me, they were Cauutteee!
So I blogged last night about what I should cook for dinner tonight. We went with bacon wrapped asparagus, steak and baked potato. We tend to eat dinner a lot with my inlaws since they are right across the street, so that's what we did tonight. Brian and I cooked there. And it was super good!
I brushed the asparagus with a little olive oil, and then sprinkled with some sea salt and pepper.
These steaks look huge, but trust me, they weren't! They were really good though! I have to say, Brian is a darn good grill cooker!
Tomorrow we are back at gymnastics after having a week of it off! Emma is really excited to get back at it. I'm not sure what the plans are for tomorrow evening, but I heard tonight that our favorite summer ice cream shop opened the other day....may have to convince Brian to take me =)









No comments