I am super proud of how well she is doing! She finally found something that she loves and enjoys doing! Brian and I have so much fun watching her. We keep telling her to work hard and maybe she will be in the Olympics someday =)
After gymnastics we came home for a bit. I made a chili and then brought Emma to the playground at her school. There wasn't a single person there. We had the place to ourselves!
After the playground we headed home for some chili! It was good, but I put wayyy too many beans in it. I'm not a bean person at all. But my hubby is. So I did my best to eat around them. Haha
Brian had to head to work tonight, so Emma and I went and did a little bit of shopping, and then we headed to another park in town so she could play on the splash pad! She loves it!
So today was a great day, and the weather was perfect!! Hope everyone enjoyed their day as well =)






















Shes so cute. When the girls get big enough I want to put them in gymnastics. Super cute pictures
ReplyDeleteGymnastics looks so fun!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fantastic day!
ReplyDelete