Emma and I traveled to my parents house which is about an hour north of us. We got up super early, about 6:15 ish and headed up there. She woke up kinda grumpy, she's not an early bird at all! So I promised her before we left town we would make a stop at Dunkin Donuts for a donut. Well we got to D&D and she didn't want a donut anymore, and saw a huge sign for Oreo Coolatas. I wasn't in the mood to argue so I gave in and let her get one. After that she was in a super super good mood! We had a fun ride there. We sang and laughed the whole way =)
The weather wasn't looking too promising. It looked like it was going to rain on our parade. Literally. But thankfully at the parade we just got a quick shower and that was it. We had our umbrellas thankfully =)
Our relatives that live in Georgia who just bought a summer home up here! =)
My cousins 2 little kids. Madison & Owen. They are so cute =)
Emma and Madison. I wish these 2 had the chance to see each other more often. They have such a blast together! =)
And then the rain comes! Emma with Tia, who Emma loooveesss right to pieces =)
Me and my little girl =)
After the parade it was time to swim in the pool! The water was cold, but the kids didn't care one bit!
I love this little girl to pieces! And I don't usually buy her bikinis. This was at the gap for dirt cheap and it was red white and blue for the 4th, so I figured why not. And it turns out it was pretty cute on her =)
Eating some super yummy food!
We ended the night with sparklers. We watched the fireworks from my parents house and Emma loved them. I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July!!! We are getting ready to spend this weekend at camp with family! Excited!!! =)



















No comments