hello Monday

Happy Monday friends =)  The weekend went by incredibly fast didn't it?!?  We have just a little over one week of summer vacation left, and then it's back to school.  So hopefully this week we can muster up a little fun!
Join us and link up your Monday post below =)


Friday I made lunch for both on duty crews that were working at the PD and FD.  I made buffalo chicken stuffed shells, and they were delish.


I had never stuffed so many shells in my life!

Friday evening we hit up SAMs Club for a few things and decided to have a cheap dinner there.  And then we headed home for the night.

Saturday we pretty much stayed home all day.  Brian put stuff on the smoker for Sundays dinner so he tended to that all day.  And I got my kitchen island/cart finished!

This is the before...


And this is the after...


I love it so much more now.  I painted it with Sherwin Williams, Alabaster, but I was having a hard time getting it coated without it looking "streaky".  So I ended up getting spray paint in almost the same exact color.  I had Brian take the top off that he stained and then glazed and I went outside and sprayed it.  It came out much better!  I can't wait to start decorating the top of it =).

Saturday evening we went out for pizza and beer with Brian's side of the family and then we went back to his parents house for a fire and some more drinks.

Sunday started with coffee and TV.


We didn't do much yesterday at all.  My niece came over for a little bit, I made lunch and we pretty much just hung out relaxing all day.  I did make a batch of homemade molasses cookies.


We ended the day by having a big dinner at Brians parents house and then back home.  We found a show on Netflix about magic and the girls loved it so we watched a couple episodes of it and then called it a night.

I hope you all had a great weekend as well!!



No comments