Happy Monday Friends! This weekend went by f-a-s-t! We have a super fun week planned this week, so I wasn't too sad to see Monday come today. I will probably be MIA from here most of the week. We are heading to Boston Wednesday morning until Sunday. The girls are pumped, and Brian and I are excited as well!
Today I am recapping our weekend, so grab a cup of coffee and join me =)
Today I am recapping our weekend, so grab a cup of coffee and join me =)
Friday evening we didn't do a whole lot. We watched the Red Sox game and had Swedish pancakes for dinner.
Saturday morning we were up early to head to camp for the day! This was the first time we had been out this year.
And it was Mookie's first time out there.
Our camp is really in the middle of nowhere. It takes over an hour to get there and it's the only camp on the entire lake.
This is the road that leads to the camp path. Once you get to the patch you walk close to 3/4 mile to the camp itself.
We had lunch and then we all headed to the water.
Mookie loved the water!
Gunner has never been a huge fan of the water, so he pretty much just slept up on the shore most of the day.
Emma and I headed out kayaking. Brian and Alyx stayed back on the beach.
We headed back into town a little after 4:00 and had dinner at my inlaws.
We ended the night with a fire and s'mores.
And yesterday...we did nothing! Not a thing. I did a little cleaning and laundry and started to pack for Boston and that was it! It was a great day.
I hope you all had a great weekend. Don't forget to link up your Monday post below =)
















No comments