Happy Tuesday, Friends! I honestly don't even know the last time I posted a blog post. This season of life has been busy. Today I just wanted to share a little bit of life lately around here.
We've been busy, and this is just a glimpse of how our life has been :)
We celebrated Emma's 14th Birthday!!!
I don't even understand how she is 14 already. We had a beautiful weather that day as well.
We went with my parents on a day trip to the coast of Maine and stopped and had lobster rolls for lunch.
We went Apple picking!
We went in our pajamas (well the girls did) to get ice cream one night after dinner =)
These are kiddie size ice creams by the way!
We got a new SUV =)
The President of the United States made a very quick trip to our area and we were ecstatic to see him!
We may not have the same political views here, so if you feel the need to leave negative comments here regarding this...just move along 😉
We carved our pumpkins...
And as soon as Halloween was over....we started with all things CHRISTMAS!
And lastly....
We celebrated Alyx turning SEVEN!
And the weather on November 7th was in the 70's here in Maine, so we were able to have a nice Birthday party outside =)
So there is a little glimpse into our life around here lately =)
Have a great Tuesday!!

















No comments