Happy FRIDAY friends!! I hope you all had a great week! It's been a long long time since I did a Friday Favorites post. The last couple of weeks, Heather over at My Glittery Heart has been doing her Friday favs post a little different. She added prompts, and I loved the idea of it! I asked if I could play along with it and she gladly said yes! So here is a little different twist on my favs this week =)
We have been watching All American on Netflix. Have you seen it? It is SO SO good!!
Brian and I started watching it together, but then with our schedules and what not we had to start watching it on our own.
It takes me forever and a day to get through a season of a show, but I'm just about done this one!!
Totally random, but over the last several months we have done a TON of little upgrades to our house. I do plan to post all about them in a separate post soon. But one thing we did when we were painting this past week, is bought this primer.
It is fantastic!! Best bonding primer we have ever used.
Random, I know ;)
I love Tanya's Prime Purchases post!! Have you seen them? She has a linkup once a month and shares all of her Prime Purchases.
I love to go through all the posts of the linkup and see what everyone is buying!
Be sure to check her out =)
This is officially the last week of Summer vacation for the girls. They've been home like most kids since March. So every single moment this week we were able to soak up, we did. We spent a lot of time outside, being at the lake and just having some family time. The girls school schedules for this upcoming school year are a little out of the norm. Emma will be doing a hybrid schedule. She will be going in person on Monday & Tuesday. Wednesday-Friday will be at home learning. And then Alyx will be going Monday-Friday all day. I'm a bit worried about Alyx going back, only because she's made the comment several several times over the last couple of weeks that "she's gotten used to being home and likes it". I know once she gets back into the groove of things it will be fine. But I foresee the first few days will be rough.
Not wanting summer to end. We really had the best summer this year. We didn't do anything extravagant. We stayed home a lot, and spent a ton of time at the lake.
This is what I am going to miss the most...
These warm sunny, summer days!
I hope you all have a great Friday, and weekend!!
I hope you all have a great Friday, and weekend!!











No comments