Happy Wednesday, Friends! I haven't shared a recipe in quite a while, and the other day I came across this recipe I think on Instagram. I've tried a couple of white chicken chili recipes and have never really loved them, that is until I tried this recipe. The whole family loved this, and it's a recipe I will for sure make over and over again!
Ingredients
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 32 oz. Chicken broth or stock
- 1 (15oz) can cannellini beans
- 2 (4oz) cans diced green chilis (one mild, one hot)
- 1 (15oz) can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- small handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4-6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup half and half
Directions
- Add chicken breasts to bottom of a slow cooker, top with salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, ranch dressing packet and cayenne pepper.
- Top with diced onion, minced garlic, beans, green chilis, corn, chicken broth and cilantro. Stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken to bowl and shred. Return to slow cooker
- Add cream cheese and half and half. Stir. Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes or until chili is creamy and slightly thickened.
- Stir well and serve with desired toppings such as:
Cheese, Avocado, tortilla strip & Sour Cream.
Enjoy! Be sure to let me know if you try this =)
Have a great Wednesday!!

No comments