Happy Monday friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. We sure did around here! It's been a while since I've posted anything, and today I am going to share about the girls first day of school. So grab some coffee and link up with us! Oh, and grab our new fall graphic!!
Like when did this happen!?!?! How in the world is this Emma's last year of Middle School. I feel like I was honestly just sending her off to Kindergarten herself.
I mean look how little she was!!
I absolutely adored her first day of school outfit, that I had one made for Alyx's first day too =)
Leslie who owns an Etsy Shop, The Momma Fish, does such a great job sewing these adorable outfits.
The school times are a little different this year. Alyx has to be at school by 7:30 and Emma doesn't have to be there until 8:45. It's taken some getting used to, but we'll get into a routine soon!
My biggest worry about Alyx going to school and being there at lunch time was, "what is she going to eat!?" You guys, she is the pickiest eater. It's terrible. There is just a very short list of things she will eat, and so far what I have packed her, she does pretty good at eating!
Alyx's snack and box is on the left and middle and Emma's box is on the right.
Alyx's teacher has a private facebook page that she updates after every school day, and I love seeing photos of what they do throughout the day. This one made me so happy on the first day =)
So cute!!!
They both had a great first day back and have been excited to go every day since =)
I hope you all had a great weekend!!
Link up below =)










No comments