Prime Purchases

Happy Thursday friends =)  Today I am joining my friend Tanya, for her Prime Purchases linkup.  I always find it so fun to see what other people are buying.  And then of course I see something, and I'm all like "Hey!  I need that!" Next thing we know, it's in my shopping cart and I've bought it! ha =)

These no show socks came recommended on IG from thesisterstudioig.  If you aren't following her, go now and follow her.  She has some great recommendations!


These are the most comfortable no show socks i've purchased.  And I have bought a lot.  I always have the issue of them falling down in the back, but these have little rubber grips on the back and they don't slide down at all.

These Adidas cloud form sneakers are the most comfortable sneakers I have bought in a long time.  And actually I bought two pair.  I got one pair in light pink when we were in Florida, and then these grey ones a couple of weeks ago.

If you ask my husband, he would say I have a problem with buying watch bands for my Apple watch.  I'm pretty sure I have about every color imaginable now.  This one I got a couple of weeks ago is my new favorite summer one.

It's Watermelon Red.  I think it's a perfect summer color.

One of my favorite people to follow on IG is oliviacsnyder, She has a really fun YouTube channel.  A lot of her vlogs are cleaning related, and honestly it gets me in the mood to clean when I watch them!  She mentioned in one of her vlogs this Caldrea countertop spray, and I love it!

 It smells SO good.

This swim coverup from Old Navy is super cute. 


I ordered it in the Navy and White stripe.  The back is really cute with the twist.

I ordered this coverup from Old Navy  for Alyx, and I think it's SO cute!


I totally have a thing for navy and white stripes =)

So there are some of my random purchases for the month.  Thanks Tanya for hosting this fun linkup!
Have a great Friday!!

No comments