Happy Friday friends! I hope you all have had a great week. Today I am sharing a couple of our favorites from the week =)
We have had a good week around here. And I hope by saying this I am not jinxing anything, but our weather has started to make a turn for the better! We've had blue skies and sun the last couple of days! The temperatures could still be a little warmer, but it looks like we are slowly getting there =)
Our life lately has pretty much revolved around Softball. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that Emma is on 2 softball teams. Well that changed last week and she is now on 3 different teams. She was chosen to play for the All Star league in her age group. She was super excited when the coach called us one evening to let us know she was chosen for that team. Evenings around here are spent at the field. And honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. She LOVES playing the game. And her pitching has come so far since just the beginning of the season. I love watching her on the mound doing her thing.
We had a night game the other night and that was really fun for the girls. Not all fields around here have lights, so it was a fun opportunity for the girls to play under the lights.
We went to Dicks Sporting goods the other day to look at new Softball bats. They brought her into the golf range to hit some balls with them, and she found one she liked.
Let me just say, I had NO idea just how expensive composite Softball bats are...we told her this bat is going to have to last her MANY years! ha!! =)
We got the girls bikes out of the garage the other day, and quickly realized Alyx had completely outgrown her bike from the last couple of years. So we went to WalMart and she got to pick out a new bike =)
She thought it was the coolest thing driving her bike around the store and then out to the car =)
So there is a quick recap of our week. I hope you all have a great weekend!!
Linking up today with the following =)
We have had a good week around here. And I hope by saying this I am not jinxing anything, but our weather has started to make a turn for the better! We've had blue skies and sun the last couple of days! The temperatures could still be a little warmer, but it looks like we are slowly getting there =)
Our life lately has pretty much revolved around Softball. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that Emma is on 2 softball teams. Well that changed last week and she is now on 3 different teams. She was chosen to play for the All Star league in her age group. She was super excited when the coach called us one evening to let us know she was chosen for that team. Evenings around here are spent at the field. And honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. She LOVES playing the game. And her pitching has come so far since just the beginning of the season. I love watching her on the mound doing her thing.
We had a night game the other night and that was really fun for the girls. Not all fields around here have lights, so it was a fun opportunity for the girls to play under the lights.
We went to Dicks Sporting goods the other day to look at new Softball bats. They brought her into the golf range to hit some balls with them, and she found one she liked.
Let me just say, I had NO idea just how expensive composite Softball bats are...we told her this bat is going to have to last her MANY years! ha!! =)
She thought it was the coolest thing driving her bike around the store and then out to the car =)
So there is a quick recap of our week. I hope you all have a great weekend!!
Linking up today with the following =)








No comments