Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. I love pretty much everything about it, and my most favorite part of all of my decorations is my Christmas tree. I've been collecting ornaments basically forever and each time I hang one on the tree I always think back to years past. So today we are hosting a Christmas Ornament Show and Tell. Join myself, Beth, Justine, Stephanie and Heather and show us your favorite Christmas ornaments =)
I really could have taken pictures of every.single.ornament and bored you to death by telling you when I got it and why I love it, but I spare you the hundereds of oranments and show you just my favorites =)
If you've read my blog long enough you know my love of the vintage red truck with a christmas tree on the back. So when I found this particular ornament at a kiosk in the mall a couple of weeks ago I fell in love =)
It's just perfect!! My mother in law also gave me a red truck ornament a few years ago and it's definatley one of my favs as well.
I love the homemade ornaments that Emma has made at school, and they will forever be on my tree. Even when she moves out I don't think these are ones that I will pass down to her ;)
I love the finger snowmen that she made when she was only 5 =)
Last year at Alyx's Daycare they made salt dough hand print ornaments.
Her hand was so little compared to now!
The night that Brian and I got engaged back in December of 2005, I bought an ornament at Rockefeller Center, in NYC to always remember our trip and engagement there.
I love the personalized ornaments, and I usually try to get one every year.
We got this particular ornament the year we became a family of 4 =) In 2013.
My mom doesn't do much of a tree anymore so when I asked her this year if I could have some of my ornaments from when I was a kid I was so excited when she told me to take whatever.
This was my baby's first Christmas, 1982 =)
When Brian and I bought our house, I of course bought and ornament to commemorate it.
When we went on our Honeymoon to where else but Disney World, I had to get this ornament =)
I may cry if this ever breaks!
My dad's side of the family is Swedish, and I love these Swedish ornaments.
They are both older than I am!
Whenever we vacation somewhere we try to get an ornament. This year we got this Minnie Mouse ornament. When you pull the string the legs and arms move.
I could go on and on with all my ornaments, but now it's your turn! Join us and link up below and tell us about some of your favorites. I can't wait to see what you all share =)
Have a great Day!!!
Have a great Day!!!















I love all your ornaments. The new red truck/family ornament is so cute. And you can't get much more romantic than getting engaged in NYC at Christmas time!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I love that you have some of your moms old ornaments and those Swedish ones are really sweet too. Thanks for inviting me to join the fun!
ReplyDeleteI love the meaning behind ornaments so much! Personalized ones are my favorite too and I get one every year but this year I haven't! The handmade ones are also a fave, they are so special to look back on! And I love that honeymoon ornament!
ReplyDeleteLove Love all your ornaments! That is awesome that your mom gave you all your old ornaments!
ReplyDeleteOf Course, I love all your Disney ornaments ;)
Thanks for inviting me to host with y'all!
Johannah, I had to smile when reading this post. We honeymooned in California and went to DisneyLand and I shared a very similar ornament today :) Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI love all your beautiful ornaments! Your tree is so much like mine, kid's ornaments, ornaments from special trips, and a few from the 80's, too!!
ReplyDeleteI love the "our first home" ornament!! And also love your family ornaments!! Hope you're having a wonderful week so far! :)
ReplyDeleteI would totally snatch your red truck ornament if I could. I am on the hunt for one for next Christmas.
ReplyDeleteLove your tree and all of your ornaments! I have the exact same Baby's First Christmas ornament from 1982 too!
ReplyDeleteI love that all your ornaments tell a story! Ours do too. It's so much fun to pull them out and reminisce!
ReplyDelete