Happy Thursday! One more day to get through and the weekend will be here! I am ready for a couple of days off to spend with my family. It's been a crazy week at work, and I think I'm mentally exhausted. I'm ready to sleep past 4:30 in the morning and stay in my pj's for a few hours in the morning =)
Have you ever started a project, and that project snowballed into 500 other projects? That was me the other night. We had a "junk" cupboard if you will in our kitchen. It's been progressively getting worse and I knew I really needed to clean it out. But it wasn't until I opened it the other evening and something fell out, and then I agreed that I needed to clean it out. I really should have taken before pictures, Ha! Anyway, our junk cupboard is now home to our coffee and coffee mugs =)
I have quite a few more mugs, but I'm trying to do away with some. So for now, the cupboard is all nice and organized =)
That cupboard then took me to my cookbook cupboard. Oh my ladies, it was horrible! I had recipe cards that had fallen out (or maybe I had just thrown them in there) and cookbooks that were all just thrown in. Now I can easily find what I am looking for!
I really wish this cupboard was a tad bit bigger so I could fit my sugar and flour in there. But alas, just the flour fit.
After that cupboard, I worked on another. And can I mention that this was all done after 8pm at night?!?! I'm not so sure what got into me! ha!
So much better! And I couldn't believe the amount of stuff I threw out. It's much more organized now and I love it!
It feels so good to get more organized for sure!
Have a great Thursday, and I'll be back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites!
Also linking up with today with Michelle for Party at my Place
Also linking up with today with Michelle for Party at my Place





I LOVE your coffee mug cabinet!! We have a similar setup in our kitchen- but your's is much more organized and aesthetically pleasing :) So glad the weekend is almost here and you will be getting a few days off from work!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI so need to do this with our recipe storage space! There are so many recipe cards I've taken out of books and never returned, so they're all just thrown haphazardly on a shelf. It's bad.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I need to start weeding out coffee mugs we don't use. We have so many and it drives Scott nuts!
They all look so great!!! I need to do that soon. Do you still use your baby food thingy (totally blanking on the name). I have ours still but not using it and trying to decide if I should just get rid of it. Only reason I haven't yet is because I hardly got a chance to use it and hate to just let it go.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love an organized cupboard. I had the same trouble with my flour, sugar, etc. until I found stackable containers for them. They come in different sizes but they saved me some extra space. Thanks for coming over today at Party at My Place.
ReplyDelete