Hi! And Happy Tuesday, Friends =) Today I am linking up as always for Tuesday Talk =)
This has become one of my favorite linkups of the week!

I am also linking up today with a brand new linkup, Foodie for a Year.
Today I am sharing a Valentine's Day recipe, and this one is simple to make and it's a guarantee that your kiddos will love it! We call it Valentines Popcorn!
Start with a package of the Confetti chocolate wafers. You can find them at WalMart, Joann Fabric, AC Moore, those types of places.
Melt them in the microwave for a minute or two.
Pop a bag of popcorn. We have used Kettle Corn as well
Take some M&M's, we love the Valentine M&M's =)
And then mix everything all together!!
Thank you ladies for hosting this fun linkup!!
**I was exited about 2 linkups today, so I did 2 posts today, you can find the other post HERE**





No comments