Show and Tell Tuesday

Happy Tuesday =)  I'm linking up with Andrea today from Momfessionals for Show and tell Tuesday 


Today the topic is, Tell us how to win your heart =)

I cannot begin to say how much this has changed over the years.  Since we are being completely honest here, 10 years ago flowers and jewelry totally would win my heart.  Now, not so much.  I would be lying though if I said I didn't like either of those, because I truly do.  Nowadays though, it's little things that win my heart.  If I come home from work and Brian has made dinner, the laundry has been folded, dishes are put away, those kinds of things are a sure way to win over my heart these days =)  And a bonus way to win my heart....Bring me coffee =)  ha!
Brian and I have fun together, and I cannot imagine doing life with anyone else.

**I was excited about two different linkups in the same day, so be sure to check out my other post today!  You can find it HERE**

Have a great day!!