Oh Monday. You are here again. But I'm not too worried because it's my day off =)
This morning started off the only way a morning should....
And with my favorite Holiday creamer!! It was like Christmas in a cup =)
We honestly had a pretty low key weekend. Emma wasn't feeling 100% this weekend, and Alyx has a snotty nose so we basically just hung around the house most all weekend.
I did get our Christmas cards ordered!! Woohoo!!
I don't plan on showing our card just yet, you know some of you may be receiving one ;)
As soon as I ordered them at 30% off, the company I ordered from started advertising for 50% of Christmas cards. This was literally 1 minute after I ordered.
I chatted online with them, and they made the adjustment to my order =)
I really like them this year =)
Emma and I watched a couple of Christmas movies on Hallmark this weekend. I love that I can put any of their movies on and not have to worry if the content is appropriate for Emma. We love to watch them together =)
For dinner last night I made a super quick and easy chicken stew.
I also made some homemade dumplings to go with it. My mom used to make these dumplings when I was growing up and they are soo soo good!
I may post the recipe this week =)
That's all I have for today, but hope you all had a great weekend and of course a fab Monday!!!



Oh whew! I am SO glad to hear they adjusted the discount on your Christmas cards! I was getting all anxious as I was reading your post thinking that you missed out on it by A MINUTE!
ReplyDeletePeppermint Mocha is my favorite creamer!! You are right- it is Christmas in a cup :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a nice, relaxing weekend...those are the BEST!
Have a wonderful day off!
That's so nice that they adjusted your price!! And peppermint mocha is my favorite too! I got some this weekend and I've been drinking coffee nonstop since then! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that creamer, too!! So good.
ReplyDeleteHow great that the card company changed your order for the better deal. Sounds like great customer service!
We need to get in on a few Christmas movies. I might pop in Elf this week!