Hi! Happy Tuesday. Monday is behind us, and I'm linking up this morning with Tuesday Talk.
Every morning starts with you know what...coffee for me. I think I have a really bad addiction to it. =)
Every morning starts with you know what...coffee for me. I think I have a really bad addiction to it. =)
Wouldn't it be fun if we could all get together and chat over coffee? I have never met a fellow blogger, but I can tell you there are a few ladies that I've "met" through blogging that I would love to meet in real life someday. This little space of mine has created some friendships with ladies that I've never met in person. Before starting to blog a few years ago, that was nothing that ever crossed my mind. I just wanted to document our days with Emma and Alyx. I just love this little blogging community =)
The Holidays are getting closer and honestly, my family couldn't be more excited! Well, maybe not Brian, he's a man so sometimes he doesn't really get all my Christmas excitement ;) hehe
We love love love Hallmark Christmas movies, well Emma and I do. Alyx obviously doesn't really get it yet, but give it a couple of years and I'm certain she will love them as much and me and Emma.
These are a few movies that Em and I are excited to watch. And even this morning Emma got up the same time as me and she was watching a Hallmark Christmas movie. A girl after my own heart =)
I have mentioned my complete love for Yankee Candles before, but have you seen the new personalized Yankee Candles??
{source}
I love this idea! And such a great gift for Grandparents.
That's all for my Tuesday Randoms today. I hope you all have a fab Tuesday!!!!
Linking up for Tuesday Talk




I have met a couple bloggers and it's such a neat experience!!
ReplyDeleteAlso-- HUGE Hallmark Christmas movie fan here!!
I love this blogging community too! So awesome that we have met such great people through starting our own little blogs.
ReplyDeleteI love all the Christmas movies too! Can't wait to watch more. I love that Emma was watching one this morning before school!
I, too, am addicted to coffee. It is my one vice in life and I am okay with that :)
ReplyDeleteMy two favorite Christmas movies are Elf and Love Actually. We don't get cable so I don't have the Hallmark channel..but I might have to see if I can find some of the movies you mentioned on Amazon prime!
Hope you are having a great week!
I'm a huge fan of Christmas movies! Cheesey hallmark movies are the best. ;-) I think my all time favorite is Christmas with the Kranks. It never gets old!
ReplyDeleteThose Yankee Candles are amazing...what a fun gift idea. I may do that this year!
Lots of coffee is a daily must! And I wish we could grab a cup sometime, together!
ReplyDeletePersonalized candles? What an awesome idea!!