Happy Middle of the week!
Can I just say real quick how hot it is here!! Trust me, that's not me complaining at all, because I honestly really do like the heat! Last night around 6:30ish we went to the grocery store and it was 93 degrees.
Crazzzy! I'm soaking up every ounce of this weather because I know what's around the corner. That horrible horrible "S" word. hehe =)
Yesterday was a great day. Brian had to work days, so the girls and I headed to my parents house. They're about an hour away from us, so it's not such a bad drive.
Alyx was hysterical on our way first to see Brian before we left....
Upside down pacifer. Upside down sunglasses. This kid is crazyyy! =)
And we switched vehicles with Brian after visiting him =)
As soon as we got to my parents, in the pool we went! Emma and I swam all afternoon, and then we headed to the local pool in my parents town. We met up with my cousin and her 2 kiddos, and the kids had a blast. Emma loves it there because they have 2 big slides, diving board, and all kinds of fountain type things =)
Alyx was hot. And she doesn't like the heat so she stayed home with my parents.
She played with a mini set of drums.
This picture just makes me laugh! The look on her face is just totally Alyx.
We headed home right around 4:30, and we really had a great day. Once fall/winter is here i'm going to miss these days. Such a great summer we have had so far!!
Have a great day!!!







No comments