I'm sooo incredibly excited about going to Disney in like 84 days, not that I am counting or anything! =) I have been to Disney more times than I can count, but now that I am a mom to a 5 year old that is into everything Disney, it's much much more magical than ever! My parents always brought me every year when I was growing up. We had a great time, but Disney has changed so much over the years. One of the things is the Bippidy Boppidy Boutique!!!!! They never had that when I was little! With Emma being 5 years old and all this is the perfect time to visit the boutique! I made the reservations for it this evening. They have 2 locations, one at the Magic Kingdom and the other at Downtown Disney. I really wanted to do it at the Magic Kingdom, but after reading all the reviews the less busy place seems to be Downtown Disney. I did tell Emma about it, only because I wanted her to choose which princess she wants to be. After looking at the prices of the dresses at Disney, there was no way I was paying that much. She choose Belle and I found a dress online for more than 1/2 the price of the ones at the disney store. I cannot wait to take her their for her Disney Makeover! =)
I have been *terrible* at taking photos lately! My camera is always right there, but lately I haven't grabbed it. Tonight when I was getting Emma ready for bed, I snapped a couple of her and Gunner snuggling. They have become the best of friends. There is nothing like a puppy. We love him so much! =)
Happy February 1st to everyone!!! =)
No comments