hello...Monday! {Christmas Edition}

 Happy Monday, Friends!  Can you believe that Christmas has come and gone?!?  It went by entirely too fast it seems.  We've had our Christmas decorations up since the beginning of November and it still seems like it was just yesterday we put them up.  I'm honestly not ready to take them down quite yet, so I think I am going to leave them up a little longer.  Today I am recapping our Christmas!  


We had the best Christmas this year.  It was just so laid back and we were able to just sit and enjoy it.
Christmas Eve afternoon we went Brian's brothers house for a little family get together.  A few years ago we decided to have all the kids draw names for a secret santa.  We used to buy for all of our nieces and nephews, but our family just kept growing and growing and that gets super expensive so this new way works out perfectly!


Alyx got a Barbie boat, and Emma got a Harry Potter bracelet and blanket.  



After we headed back home.  We had an easy dinner of crackers some different meats, cheese, meatballs and bacon wrapped scallops.  Every year, Mrs Clause always leaves the girls some new pajamas on their beds.  Alyx was literally going in her room every 10 minutes to see if her pj's had arrived yet =)




After getting their new pj's they decorated some cookies for Santa =)



Both girls were in bed and asleep around 8:00.  But not before leaving out cookies and milk for Santa.


The next morning we were up at 7am.  I'm sooo glad neither of my girls get up super early on Christmas day!  




First things first!  Stockings!  The girls always love seeing what they got in their stockings.  

After they opened them, I made a monkey bread.  That's our tradition Christmas morning for breakfast.  It's so good, and so easy.


And then we dug into the gifts.












And then it was time to play with all the new toys =)

Their two favorite gifts of the day...


Emma got the latest iphone, and Alyx got a Nintendo Switch Lite.


After a slow Christmas morning, we went to my inlaws house for lunch.  We had prime rib, and it was delish!

The rest of the day was spent doing absolutely nothing, which was fabulous!!  

I hope you all had a great Christmas!
Be sure to linkup below =)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments