What's Up Wednesday

 Happy Wednesday, Friends!  It's the last Wednesday of the month and actually the last Wednesday of 2020!  Today I am linking up with Sheaffer & Shay for what's up Wednesday.

For Christmas Brian got a Blackstone Griddle.  We've had SO many meals cooked on this in the last few days, and it's all been so so good!
 

We did Chinese hibachi one night.  I even went to our local hibachi restaurant and bought the sauces they use, and it was so good!


We also did a big breakfast on it one morning, and that was delish too!



This was definitely a favorite gift of Brian's for Christmas =)

When did my babies grow up?!?  

Looking back on all of these Christmas's makes me a bit sad that they are growing up so fast.


Brian and the girls got me an Espresso machine for Christmas.  It took a few times to figure it out, but I am seriously in LOVE with it.



Now I need to perfect that perfect froth and design ;) 



We had a great December.

Emma had her "FriendsMas" at our house.


We met Santa 


We went to Freeport to see the lights at LL Bean.

(masks were removed just for the photo)

Brian and I tried out a brand new restaurant that just opened in our town, Kanu.



And Emma FINALLY started up Softball pitching again!  We had a hard time finding a pitching coach for her.  Long story short, her pitching coach is also the high school softball coach, and because Emma is now in high school, the Principles Association finds it a conflict of interest for the coach to "coach" student athletes during off time.  I'm so thankful we were able to find her a new pitching coach close to home.  She was beyond excited to get back out there.



I'm learning how to use this new thing =)


I can't wait to start using it.  I'll be able to make some fun new items!


Over the last almost 15 years of being in our house we've done a lot of upgrades to it.  It's taken a long time to get where we are at.  This summer we had the exterior completely re-sided and added a big deck on the back.  I'm not sure I ever did a post about it, but I will.  In October we had all new flooring put down in the downstairs, and now we are in the process of planning some changes in our kitchen.  New countertops, backsplash and our cabinetry being painted.  I'm excited for it!


I am just finishing up Season 2 of Virgin River.  I just LOVE this show.  


What are some shows on Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime are you watching?  I'm looking for a new series!!

Honestly now that Christmas is over, not a whole lot.  We spent the last couple of months listening to all the Christmas music =)

All the comfy clothes after the Holidays! ha! =)


Unfortunately working all weekend =(


A fresh new month and year.  

Taking down alllll the Christmas decorations.


That's about it!!!  I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!


No comments