hello...Monday

Happy Monday friends!  I hope you all enjoyed a great weekend.  If you have a post up today, be sure to linkup with myself, Heather, Lindsay and Tanya =)

Our weekend was a little uneventful.  Brian and I both had to work, so I'm sharing a couple of days from last week.  We have spent so much time at camp this summer.  Last Wednesday we stayed over night, and had such a great time.  We spent a lot of time on the water and the kids had such a blast.


Alyx has completely conquered her fear of the water this summer!  She is so brave now it's crazy!!


I love this sun-kissed sweet little girl =)


She loves to go tubing, but not too fast.  
Emma on the other hand, she wants to go as fast as we can!



The girls have both had so much fun this summer doing some fishing off the dock.  A few weeks ago both of them were scared to death of the fish once they caught them, but now they both grab them off the line and throw them back in the lake.



As they were fishing, the clouds rolled in, it got super windy and then it down poured.  It lasted only a few minutes and then it was beautiful and sunny again.



After the girls were done fishing, the adults all went for a sunset boat ride.




Mostly they catch just sunfish, but that night Emma caught a small bass.

The next day we were up at sunrise.  I thought for sure the girls would sleep in, but they were up as well and ready to do some more fishing.



The fog over the lake was beautiful.



The rest of the day was spent relaxing by the lake.



We are sooo not ready for summer to end.

I hope you all had a great weekend!  


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments