Happy Monday Friends. I hope you all had a great weekend. Today I am recapping ours, and I hope you will grab our graphic and join myself, Heather, Lindsay and Tanya.
Our weekend was good, but it was also very sad. We unfortunately had to make the difficult decision to put one our cats, Bella, down on Friday. Her health had been declining quite bad, and I knew she was not feeling well at all. To have to make that decision is awful. Friday morning my brother in law came and took the girls so Brian and I could bring Bella to the vet. Seeing the girls saying goodbye to her was gut wrenching.
She was the sweetest cat. She had just turned 10 years old a few days prior. I know this sweet girl is no longer in pain, but man oh man is it weird not having her around the house. Our other cat keeps looking all over for her. We got them both the same day and they were incredibly close.
We spent the rest of the day trying to take the girls minds off it, so we spent the afternoon/evening at camp. Well all had fun, boating, and swimming, and eating entirely too much.
While we were boating this little dragonfly wouldn't leave me alone. It landed on my leg and I kind of brushed it off. And then it did it again, and again I brushed it off. I had my hand up on the side of the boat and it flew and landed on my hand.
I chose to believe it was Bella telling us that she made it "home". It stayed on me for about 10 minutes and then it flew off.
We ended the night with the most beautiful sunset.
Saturday we were up pretty early. We had tickets to go on a steamboat on Moosehead Lake. The weather was absolutely perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better day.
Moosehead Lake it the largest lake in Maine. I honestly had no idea just how large it is, but it was huge. Our cruise lasted about 3 hours.
We will definitely go again next year. The views were fantastic and we had lunch on it which was also great. Yesterday Brian and myself both had to work evenings, so the morning and the afternoon was spent just relaxing and getting some laundry done.
I hope you all have a great Monday.




















No comments