My favorite go to thing to bring to a BBQ or get together is a pasta salad. They are so easy, and you can create so many different variations of them. If you search my blog you can find a couple different ones that I have posted about. The other day I needed a quick side dish for some grilled chicken kabobs, and this was about all I had in the fridge to put a salad together. And sometimes you don't have to be "fancy". You can throw stuff together and have it still turn out to be delicious. It was a big hit with the family. And it's easy.
Here are the ingredients for the salad.
This is all I used, and it was so good!
1 box of rotini
1/2 bottle of Zesty Italian
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Kosher dill pickles
I diced up the cheese and diced the pickles up as well. I scooped the seeds out of the pickles first, which was very easy to do.
And that's it.
We had chicken kabobs to go with it. I marinated the chicken for several hours in this vinaigrette.
I always skewer peppers, onions and sometimes pineapple along with the chicken.
It was so good, and I can't wait to have more summery meals like this =)
Happy Tuesday friends!





No comments