It's the last Wednesday of the month! November went by so fast, and I am hoping that December will stay around a bit longer. Today I am linking up with Mel, Shay & Shaeffer for...
The other night I had some hamburg that I needed to use up and I decided to try a new recipe. Beefy Tomato Macaroni Soup. It was so easy and so good. Brian even told me that I needed to make sure I saved this one because he loved it. Here is the recipe.
1lb ground beef, 1/2 cup onion diced, 2 tsp minced garlic, 6 cups beef broth, 1 26.46 ounce container Pomi Chopped Tomatoes, 1 26.46 container Pomi Strained Tomatoes, 3 tsp Worcestershire sauce, 2 tbs brown sugar, 1 1/2 tsp steak seasoning, 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni.
In large pan or soup pot, brown ground beef, onion and garlic until beef is no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper while browning. Strain your beef, add it back to the pot. Add your tomatoes, strained tomatoes, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, steak seasoning and beef broth. Bring to slight boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Add in macaroni. I didn't get a picture of it, so you'll have to take my word for it that it's good!
No snow! =) I'm not a huge fan of winter, especially when it requires putting layers and layers on the girls just to go outside, and then getting into the car and having to take coats off because of the carseat, and then when getting back out of the car putting the coat back on. It's a pain, and I long for summer weather all year round =)
We had a great month! We started the month by celebrating Alyx's 5th Birthday!!
The girls got bunk beds and it was probably the best decision
we have made in a long time!
We decorated our house for Christmas.
Super early this year but I have loved every single minute of it.
We held a super Turkey drive at work that benefited our local Elementary Schools food cupboard. It was more successful than I ever anticipated! We were able to provide a complete thanksgiving dinner to over 150 families in our town.
We also celebrated Thanksgiving with family.
November was a great month!!
I am not dreading a single thing right now.
I just finished doing our Christmas cards. I got a great deal on them on Cyber Monday! Once they've been all sent out, I'll share them here =)
The whole month of December! I love this time of the year with all the twinkling lights! Bring on all things Christmas!!
Give me all the Hallmark Christmas movies!! I'm addicted to them. Even though i've watched some a dozen times.
Lots and lots of Christmas music! I have it going all day long in my office.
Lots of Michael Buble...
And a lot of Hallmark and Country Christmas on SiriusXM.
Saturday afternoon I hope to finish getting our outside Christmas lights up. Saturday evening we have a Christmas party to attend and my inlaws are keeping the girls overnight. Sunday I am hoping the weather is decent so I can travel to my parents for the day with the girls to visit family. That's the one thing about Maine winters...you never know how the roads are going to be from day to day.
Everything Christmas! I'm looking forward to getting our house outside completely done, doing our annual Christmas light ride, Christmas parties, and spending time with family and friends celebrating this season.
























No comments