Hello Friends =) Today is the one day a month that I have two posts up! Make sure to check out my hello Monday post as well =)
Once a month myself and some fellow bloggers link up for our $10 at Target. Have you ever tried only spending $10 there?!? It's HARD!! If you didn't join us this month, grab our graphic and link up with us next month!
Here is my haul:
I got Emma 3 packages of 6 socks for $2.98! Seriously I couldn't believe it!!
And then I went over the clearance area near the health and beauty section and was ecstatic when I found this.
This Essie polish was on clearance for $2.98 as well. Crazy!
And lastly.
A charging cord on clearance for $1.58 because I feel like we are always.losing.them. Always!
So how did I do? Well I lost my receipt so I couldn't take a picture of it. But here is the run down
$2.98
$2.98
$2.98
$2.98
$1.58
*********
*********
$13.50 before tax!
I know I went over, but honestly such a good deal on everything.
So, what did you get? Be sure to link up below!!





No comments