Mom Summer Reveal

Happy Tuesday Friends!  If you joined us in the Mom Summer Exchange, today is reveal and link up day!  

First of all, I was partnered with Amanda at That Inspired Chick.  I sent her a package and our wonderful mailing system literally lost her package.  I thought for sure it would turn up, but it still hasn't.  So I sent out a second package to her, but that hasn't made it to her house yet.  Let's hope soon!!

I was definitely excited when her package came in the mail to me.  She picked out some really great things!


Isn't it all so cute!!  There is one thing missing...that's a package of watermelon sour patch kids =)  I hid them so the girls wouldn't find them, and then when I took the picture for this post, I forgot to put them with it! ha! =)


Amanda made this sign and I absolutely love it!  She has her own Etsy shop, That Inspired Chick.  She makes some really cute and fun things!








I love this koozie, and I love even more it has a place to stick your debit card or ID =)  

And look at how fun this little ring dish is.




I love the "J" that she added to it.  It's absolutely perfect for me.  Brian is always giving me a hard time because I tend to leave my rings in random places at times.  So this will for sure come in handy.

Thank you again Amanda for everything, and I can't wait for you to finally get your box!!! 
Make sure if you joined us today to link up below!!


I hope you all have a great Tuesday!
Linking up with the ladies of Tuesday Talk!