Ummm. Yeah. I'm surprised i'm posting this. haha It was bad. My trashbag was super heavy when I was done throwing away. But I made lots of room for all the groceries I bought!
Much better!!!! =)
Brian reads my blog and I know he's going to say, I can't believe you posted this. haha =)
Brian reads my blog and I know he's going to say, I can't believe you posted this. haha =)
While I was at the fridge cleaning, I decided to wash some windows, Brian vacummed the living room for me, along with moving all the furniture and vacumming under it =) And he even vacummed the furniture. Yeah, we have to vacuum our furniture because of the dog and 2 cats. I said I wouldn't let the dog up on the couch, but welllll...he's a member of the family and I want him to be comfy =) And then I dusted. Kitchen floor still needs to be washed, but I think it's time to relax for a few, have some lunch and watch a little tv before Miss Emma gets out of school at 2:15. =) Hope everyone enjoys thier day.


No comments