It's day 4 of Jenna's Journey Commenting Challenge! I have to say i'm loving this! I'm "meeting" new people and following some really cool blogs =) So today's challenge, "Tell us about your hobbies"
My biggest hobby...spending time with my family. There is nothing I enjoy more =)
I have always enjoyed reading. But after having Emma 5 years ago now I kind of gave it up. Just didn't have much time. But then this past Christmas I got a Kindle Fire, and I am addicted to that thing! I have never read so much in my life! I most recently just read The Grey Series books. I LOVED them! It's so not a book that I would have just gone out and bought, but with all the hype about it I decided to give it a try. Great read!
I also love to watch reality tv. I know, terrible right. I love to watch the Bachelor or the Bachelorette. Those are probably my favorite reality shows. But my most favorite show is Army Wives! Anyone else watch this show?
Music. I love music! Mostly country music! Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Lady Antebellum, Taylor Swift. I could listen to music all day long! =)
I also really enjoy cooking and baking. But I hate cleaning up the mess after! If I could cook and bake all day long I would be happy as long as I don't have to clean a single dish! haha I always do though =)
So what is everyone else's hobbies? I'm anxious to hear!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree...no washing dishes!
ReplyDeleteJustin is the dishwasher here!
ReplyDeleteHi! My name is Rachel and popping over from Jenna's Journey. I love Army Wives but I really don't like the new Marcus story line :(
ReplyDeleteRachel
http://rachel-and-brian.blogspot.com/
We have lots of the same hobbies! I love country music too.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Jenna's
brittanyanddenver.blogspot.com
I have to agree on the spending time with family and the country music:)
ReplyDelete