Prime Purchases

 It's been quite a while since I did a Prime Purchase post with Tanya!  Today I am linking up with her and I'm going to share what I've purchased over the last several months =)



First up, I just ordered these skinny tumblers the other day, and I got them today.  The quality of them is so so good!  Emma's swim team needed to come up with some "Senior gifts" for the girls and one of them was personalized water bottles.  So we ordered these, and then I'll put their names on them.  I think these will be perfect, plus their cute.


Both of my girls wanted some winter headbands.  I found these on amazon, and they are super cute.

And bonus, they fit them both perfectly!  

Emma and her cousin Haley are Harry Potter obsessed.  For Christmas we got my niece this Chess set and the quality is great!


One of my favorite things I've ordered fairly recently, well in December, was the HP Sprocket for Emma.  It's a little portable printer that you can print pictures off your phone with.  


It comes in a bunch of different colors, and it's been fun for her to print photos quickly of her friends and such!

We also got these puck lights.  I saw them from, TheSassyBarn on IG.  She has them under her kitchen cabinets for lighting.  I ordered them thinking we would do the same, but I didn't love how you could see them.  But I do think they are going to be great in our camper this summer!


Lastly, We got the girls an Oculus.  Have you heard of them?  It's a virtual reality headset.  At first I was like, this has got to be dumb.  Well then, I tried it and I was completely amazed!  We've all had SO SO much fun with it.  We downloaded the National Geographic Explore VR on it, and it is so neat!  It feels like you are legit right there in Antarctica and Machu Picchu with them.


They're a bit pricey, but so worth the money!!

There is my list of purchases!  
Thanks for hosting this fun linkup, Tanya!!


  


No comments