Happy Tuesday Friends! Can you believe we are already into June? Today I am linking up with Tanya for her Prime Purchases =)
We have a lot going on at our house right now, and I feel like Amazon has become my best friend. We're in the process of having a deck built on the back of our house, our house is getting completely re-sided a different color and we are having a window taken out of our kitchen and that is being replaced with a door. I cannot wait for it to all be done, because I feel like we're living in a mess right now. But I have bought some fun things for our new deck :)
I ordered this patio set. It is a great price and the reviews were really great too!
I bought this new dining set. I didn't want anything huge and elaborate, just something small.
I'm still looking for an umbrella for this, but i'm leaning towards a teal-ish color for it.
We needed a new fire pit as our other one was getting pretty worn out, and this time I opted to buy this propane fire pit instead.
The price on this has gone up significantly since I ordered it. Maybe it will go down again.
I also have ordered this new mailbox, but it hasn't arrived quite yet.
We needed new outdoor lighting for our house since the lighting we had, had faded so badly.
I am in love with these barn style lights that I picked up at Lowes.
I am in love with these barn style lights that I picked up at Lowes.
I can't wait to get them up!
So there you have a small piece of just some things I've bought lately. I love reading these posts, so I can't wait to see what you all have purchased as well!






No comments