hello...Monday!

Well hello!  And happy Monday!  It's been a while since I've been here on this little space of mine.  This winter has been absolutely crazy busy and I just haven't had a ton of time to sit down and blog.  I have lots to recap, but today I am recapping last week a bit.  If you have a post up today, be sure to linkup with us below :) 

Let's back up to Thursday.  Brian and I were both off from work, and we have been talking for a few weeks about trading my car in for something a little bigger.  So that morning we headed into town to test drive a few that I had been looking at.  You guys, car buying can be so stressful!  I knew I wanted an SUV.  One that has a third row seating, and one that had a sunroof.  Basically those were my only criteria's.  We first tried the Toyota Highlander.  I wanted to love it, but the second I sat in the seat I instantly knew it wasn't for me.  We also tried the Dodge Durango, GMC Acadia and the Honda Pilot.  And I didn't love any of those either.  I had been looking online at the Volkswagen Atlas' and really loved those, so we went to the VW dealership and test drove one.  I knew the second I got in it, that it was the one.  The dealership we were at didn't have one with the options I wanted in it.  I ended up finding one in Southern Maine, about 3 hours away.  I called them told them what I wanted, and the next day they literally had the vehicle delivered to me at my doorstep.  It was the easiest car buying experience ever!  I never once had to step foot into their dealership.  They sent all the paperwork to my local bank and I went there and filled it all out.  I just love it :) 





I love having all the space, and the third row seating is going to be so nice when Emma has friends over. 

I hope you all had a great weekend!  And be sure to linkup up below =)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments