Prime Purchases

Happy Happy Tuesday!  This is one of my favorite linkups to join today.  I love seeing what everyone is Priming!  I'm joining Tanya today, and you should too :) 



A couple of months ago, I believe it was Tanya who posted something on IG to get a free sample of The MakeUp eraser.  Well a tiny piece of eraser came in the mail, I tried it and instantly fell in love.

This cloth is literally amazing.  It only uses water.  No soaps or anything. 

You wet it with warm water, and wipe your face and your makeup comes right off.  No hard scrubbing or anything.  I don't wear a lot of heavy makeup, so I can get a few uses out of it before I just toss it in the wash.  



It comes in all sorts of fun patterns and colors.  I chose the Watermelon.  It also came with a cute little bag.

This eyelet top came recommended from someone I follow on IG, and it's super cute.


I ordered it in white, but it comes in lots of other colors.


I mentioned yesterday that we did away with Cable.  Well, on our cable box we had in our living room there was a clock on it.  And when we returned the box it was driving us insane because we were always looking at the box to see what time it was. I found this clock that our Alexa Dot fits right inside of, and it's perfect for right where our cable box was.


Emma was in desperate need of a new Softball glove.  She has always used the glove Brian used when he played baseball in High School.  So it was super old, but it was well broken in and she loved that.  The padding started falling apart on it so we knew we had to get her a new one before she got hurt using that one.  

Amazon had the best price on this glove that she liked.

A couple people I follow IG recommended this Kopari Coconut melt.  I saw it at Ulta, and thought about buying it and then passed it up.  And then it kept popping up on IG.  So I ordered it from Amazon.



It smells so good, and doesn't feel heavy on your skin.  I use it after I shower and my skin has never been softer.  I also put some on after I've been in the sun for a while. 


I have seen a lot of people do this for their kids, and while I never did it for Emma, I decided to do it with Alyx.  I bought this book, and from now until she graduates High School, I will have her teachers write a little something in it for her.









And how fun it will be to give her this when she graduates! 

Lastly, I ran into a Rite Aid the other day near where I work.  And they were going out of business.  If you've been around here for any length of time, then you know my love for nail polish.  And all their nail polish's were 75% off.



Left to Right:
Toned Down --- Sights on Nightlights --- Find me an oasis


That's my haul for the month!  What have you purchased?
Thanks for the fun linkup Tanya!




No comments