After our photos a couple of weeks ago, I was certain it was a complete fail. However, I was completely wrong!! Our photographer got some ahhhmazing photos! I'm only going to share Alyx's cake smash photos, because I don't want to ruin the surprise for Christmas cards =)
So a funny little tid bit...Alyx hated the cake. Like I mean, hated it! So in order to make it look like she was eating the cake, I put the apple puffs around the edge of the cake, and she was eating those! =) haha
The other photos of the 2 girls together came out good too =) I can't wait to show those off next!! =)













YAY! They turned out sooooo good!!! I always feel like Emma didn't have a good session and then BAM! she does! I love them!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! That happens all the time...my clients leave bummed that their kids were uncooperative and then I find all sorts of cute ones after they leave lol
ReplyDeleteThese are SO cute! I love them! I love her outfit! Genius idea to put the apple puffs around there. :-)
ReplyDeleteThose photos are awesome!! I love her little onsie & tutu as well! I know that feeling of thinking they were awful and then being so surprised when you get them back! :)
ReplyDeleteThese turned out so good! Your little 'trick' worked perfectly to get Alyx interested in the cake.
ReplyDeleteMarcus hated his first smash cake, too. I tried to stick his hand in the cake and you would have thought I stuck his hand in fire. HA!