I'm finally getting around to post about Easter! We had a good Easter, very layed back. Emma got lots of candy and even some money in some eggs she found =)
My 2 girls on Easter morning. Alyx's first easter! I didn't go all out on the easter dresses this year because we really didn't do much of anything, and really a 5 month old in a dress i'm sure isn't too comfy! ha!
My mother in law did Easter at her house for the girls too. Emma Loved what Mimi got her!







Looks like it was a great day! Your pictures are so good! Have you been studying?!
ReplyDeleteThe table spread looked so pretty---and yummy!
ReplyDeleteI'm hungry just looking at that food!!! Glad you had such a nice holiday!
ReplyDeleteSometimes a laid back and low key holiday is the perfect way to spend said holiday. Sometimes I wish ours weren't so busy!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a great easter! I love the look on Alyx's face with her teething ring... like mom what are you doing?! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect Easter.
ReplyDeleteThe girls are both growing up so much!! Love the shot of them on Easter morning. :)
That's probably my favorite reason for holidays; all the food. :) That first pic of the girls is darling.
ReplyDelete