Brian had to work tonight so it's just Emma and I at home. I decided to surpise her and we made homemade milkshakes for our snack tonight! She loved making them! I let her do everything from putting the icecream into the blender, pouring the milk....and then adding the oreo cookies to them! They turned out super yummy! Enjoy the pictures =)
I have never let Emma pour milk before. I was freaking out the entire time she was doing it! haha
She did well though! Not a single spill =)
Enjoying her milkshake.
And then I got to enjoy what was leftover. Although Emma was a little upset that I didn't save any for Daddy. I told her though we would make another one on his next night off =)






How fun. The girls like when I make us smoothies
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! I'm impressed she didn't spill the milk...I'm usually not so lucky. Ha! She is so cute with her milkshake!! :)
ReplyDelete