Well Miss Emma turned 5 years old this past week! Friday was her actual birthday. I packed a special cupcake in her lunchbox for school and put a Birthday card in her lunchbox as well. That evening we went out for Pizza with some family & friends. The kids had soooo much fun and were so good. After that we spent the evening at our house in the backyard having a campfire and toasting marshmallows. It was the best evening we have had in a long time. All the kids got along perfectly And us adults had some great adult talk!
Saturday we had Emma's Birthday party! When I asked what kind of Birthday she wanted she immediately said, "I want a Zebra Party!" Well that worked for me! I love to decorate for parties and getting ready! Here are some birthday photos =)
Happy 5th Birthday to my little princess Emma!!! =)
No comments