Happy Wednesday Friends! It's Recipe Club day today =) If you have a recipe you want to share, be sure to link up with myself and Heather.
I know I have posted this recipe before, but it was a long long time ago. I love an easy recipe, and most all of the recipes I share with you are simple. But people...this one is simple and fool proof! I love a good meatball appetizer. Especially one that is delicious and tastes like you spent hours putting it together. A few years ago a co-worker brought these to work, and I immediately demanded the recipe =) I've made them now more times than I can count, and they are always a hit.
Start with 1 package of Frozen Italian Style Meatballs into your
crock-pot. You could even make your own meatballs if you have time.
Mix up in a bowl the following:
3 cups Ketchup
3 cups Brown Sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard (which I forgot to put in the picture)
Mix all of the above together and pour of the frozen meatballs and stir it all up.
Mix all of the above together and pour of the frozen meatballs and stir it all up.
Cook on High for 2 hours or Low for 4 hours.
They are delish! You could really even make a meal out of them and serve them with rice. I typically just make them to serve as an appetizer.




No comments