Happy rainy and cold Tuesday! I thought for sure last week that spring had for sure shown up, but I guess not quite yet. We even had a snow shower yesterday! I'm certainly ready to get outside with the girls and have some nice warm weather. We can keep hoping for it! =)
Today is a random post, all over the place with things. Linking up with the ladies for Tuesday Talk today =)
Yesterday my parents left for Florida, insert sad face here. Ha! Before they left they stopped to wake the girls up and say goodbye =)
These girls just love their Nana and BeeBee. And they both put in requests as to what they want them to bring them back! haha Maybe I did too ;)
Alyx and Gunner are crazy together!
The look on Gunners face is like "let me go!" haha =)
Yesterday Alyx and I were out running errands and a Starbucks stop was a must!
We also stopped by Ulta to grab a couple of things and I of course had to check out their clearance nail polish. 97 cents yesterday is what I got 2 bottles of OPI for! I didn't take a picture of them seperatly, but how do you store your polishes?
I have a very bad polish addiction! ha! And I need to organize it. Any tips/tricks on how you store yours??
I hope you all have a great Tuesday!! =)





No comments