Well Hello There! Long time no blog, huh? Well I have a very good reason for not blogging lately. My laptop decided it just no longer wanted to live. But thankfully, I had everything completely backed up so I didn't lose a thing!! And after whining enough, I finally got a new computer. Nothing like starting out completely fresh! Although, this new laptop is much fancier than my old one so it is going to take a lot to get use to it!
We've had a GREAT summer so far! Busy, but great! The girls have been going to "daycare" twice a week. Emma has a fit when I call it daycare. Hehe =) I know I've mentioned this before, but our daycare is amazing. I absolutely love her. She has kept Emma busy, very busy!
I'm not able to upload any photos right now since I'm at work and I don't have access to my photos, but some of the things we have done so far...
We went on a trip to New Hampshire
Emma did a week of Basketball Camp (which she LOVED!!!!!)
Emma did Cheering Camp (She loved it, but I'm hoping she sticks to basketball! haha)
Alyx turned 8 Months this month!
We have been to Camp for the night
Swam quite a bit
I promise I'll blog more about all these very soon! I hope you have all enjoyed your summer too!! =)
We've had a GREAT summer so far! Busy, but great! The girls have been going to "daycare" twice a week. Emma has a fit when I call it daycare. Hehe =) I know I've mentioned this before, but our daycare is amazing. I absolutely love her. She has kept Emma busy, very busy!
I'm not able to upload any photos right now since I'm at work and I don't have access to my photos, but some of the things we have done so far...
We went on a trip to New Hampshire
Emma did a week of Basketball Camp (which she LOVED!!!!!)
Emma did Cheering Camp (She loved it, but I'm hoping she sticks to basketball! haha)
Alyx turned 8 Months this month!
We have been to Camp for the night
Swam quite a bit
I promise I'll blog more about all these very soon! I hope you have all enjoyed your summer too!! =)
No comments