Every year this place we go to has a cornmaze. And every year it's in the shape of something different. Last year I believe it was a butterfly. This year it was a Unicorn. It's really quite cool!
I love this photo of Emma and Brian =)
Our little family! =)
Emma had a Halloween party to go to last weekend. Well, I ordered her Halloween costume. She's going to Jessie from Toy Story =) And...of course the costume didn't come in time for the party. So we had to piece something together for her. Brian and I went to Wal-Mart one morning after dropping her off at school and we pieced together an adorable little witch costume for her! She looked so cute and was excited to be a witch for the party!
The afternoon before the party I took Emma to have lunch with Brian at work. After, of course I had my camera in the car with me so I wanted to stop and take some photos of her in a field in the town where my husband works. I *love* taking photos of her =)
Well, that's it for now! Tonight Emma and I are going to make cupcakes for her class tomorrow. It's Fall Festival at school...so we are making Candy Corn Cupcakes! I'll post photos of that soon! =)












No comments