See! Total fish, completely underwater!
She came up from underwater at one point and it looked to me like her eyes were open. I asked her when she swims underwater if she closes her eyes, and she said "Nope! I need to see where i'm going!" Totally made me laugh! =)
On Monday, Brian and I decided we wanted to take a day trip to Bar Harbor. Beautiful town, but super busy this time of the year. We decided to stop a little lobster pound for lobster....it was yummmy!!
They were serving Blueberry lemonade, and it was really good!
The two loves of my life =)
After lunch we took a drive up to the top of Cadillac Mountain. If you have ever been there it is beautiful...however...if you have a fear of heights like I do, then the drive up could be interesting!! Brian laughed at me the entire drive up because I disliked it *very* much! I really don't care to look out the window of the passenger seat and see a cliff that goes straight down. But once at the top of the mountain it was beautiful and I was fine!! =)
The clouds were below us and it was beautiful!!
My movie star =)
After we headed downtown Bar Harbor to do some shopping, but the crowds were huge! We went into a couple of shops and then decided to start heading back and stop for ice-cream =) The place we stopped for ice-cream had a tire swing that swung out over a little pond, and Emma loved it!! I did stop at LL Bean and got Emma a new lunchbox for school =)
After we headed downtown Bar Harbor to do some shopping, but the crowds were huge! We went into a couple of shops and then decided to start heading back and stop for ice-cream =) The place we stopped for ice-cream had a tire swing that swung out over a little pond, and Emma loved it!! I did stop at LL Bean and got Emma a new lunchbox for school =)
I'm back to work tomorrow night for 4 nights. Ugghh. I'm already ready for days off again! I'm loving the summer weather with my family =)













No comments