What We're Reading Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Friends!  It's another month, and another edition of What We're Reading Wednesday!

I really really wish that I had more time on my hands to read.  Life is busy around here lately.  Like really busy.  Between working 40+ hours a week at work, carting Emma around when I get home from work to Softball and Swim, and then not getting home most nights until 8:30 ish, there is little time for anything else.  And we're not a "traditional" family with normal work hours.  When I get home, Brian is heading out the door himself to leave for work.  So it's just me in the evenings/at night to get everything done. I'm not complaining because I know for sure that someday I am going to miss these days....but I do wish I had more time to read.  But I did manage to get 2 books read last month!

The first book I read was The Identicals by Elin Hilderbrand.  I love love Elin Hilderbrand, and honestly I don't think I have ever read one of her books and not liked it.  The Identicals one was SO good!  


Here is a synopsis from Amazon on it.

After more than a decade apart, Harper and Tabitha switch islands--and lives--to save what's left of their splintered family. But the twins quickly discover that the secrets, lies, and gossip they thought they'd outrun can travel between islands just as easily as they can. Will Harper and Tabitha be able to bury the hatchet and end their sibling rivalry once and for all? Before the last beach picnic of the season, there will be enough old resentments, new loves, and cases of mistaken identity to make this the most talked-about summer that Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket have experienced in ages.

I am such a sucker for a good love story.  This book wasn't predictable at all, and such a good Summer read!

The last book that I read was, Save the Date by Mary Kay Andrews.


I love these books that I really don't have to do any thinking!  This was a super cute story about a florist named Cara who is growing her floral business in spite of many dilemmas and roadblocks put in her way.  Such an easy fun read!!

So what did you read this month?  If you read anything, linkup with us below and share!  

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!

Johannah from The Sirois Family
Whitney from Work it Mommy
Crystal from Hall around Texas 
Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me
Whitney from Polka-Dotty Place
Heather from My Glittery Heart
Justine from Little Dove Blog
Keri from Keri Lynn Snyder