Summertime Fun - TBB Asks

Happy Friday!  I hope you all have had a great week!  Normally I do a Friday Favorites post, but this week I'm changing it up a bit.  I pretty much covered our week already so I'm linking up with The Blended Blog today with some questions and answers!





1. Favorite Animal? Dogs =)
2. Wine or Beer? I would have to say wine.  I'm not a lover of beer.  I wish I were because there are just SO many different types, brews, flavors and everyone always seems to enjoy them.  However, if there are hard ciders around...I'll take those over wine any day!
3. Socks on/off while sleeping? When I was younger I *had* to sleep with socks on.  I would even put a clean pair on at night to sleep in.  However now, I just cannot sleep with socks on at all.  I can't even stand the feeling of it.  And I honestly hate wearing socks in general.  I prefer to be barefoot all the time, but winters here prevent me from doing so! ha!
4. One piece or two piece swimsuit? Ha!  This is a no brainer for me!  One piece all the way!
5. Cooking at home or eating out? There are pros and cons for both.  I love eating at home and making some really yummy meals, however the clean-up I absolutely don't like! ha!  I also love eating out because there are so many options and I don't have any clean up after =)

6. Pepsi or Coke? Coke all the way.  Diet Coke to be more specific.  Not a huge fan of the taste of Pepsi products.
7. Regular or electric toothbrush? Regular toothbrush.
8. Candy or Chocolate?  This is an easy peasy one for me.  Chocolate.  Anything chocolate.  But I really enjoy really good chocolate.  Not the cheap stuff.  Does this make me sound like a chocolate snob?!?! ;)
9. Coffee or tea?  Coffee for sure.  I love coffee.  However I also love sweet tea.
10. Music or talk radio? Music for sure.  Especially in a car.  I have to be listening to music while driving.

11.Chick Flick, Action movie or Documentary?  Hands down, Chick Flick!!
12. Regular or mechanical pencil? I may be in the minority here, but I love a nice fresh sharpened regular pencil.
13. Swimming or laying out?  I enjoy both actually
14. Dog or cat? Dog for sure.  Love my cats, but I prefer dogs =)

15. What do you drive? SUV, Van or Sedan? SUV.  Ford Escape.

16. Early bird catches the worm or night owl? I am definitely more of an early bird now.  I hardly ever stay up past 11pm these days.  I enjoy my mornings and coffee =)
17. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? This isn't even something I have to think about.  Chinese food.  I love love love chinese food.  Always have and always will =)

18. While sleeping: phone in your room by your side or phone in another room?  In my room on my nightstand.  I use it as my alarm clock.

19. Singing in the shower, yes or no?  Yes of course!

20. Oreo cookies: eat whole, take apart and/or dunk in milk?  Call me weird, but I enjoy the cookie part of the Oreo and not so much the cream filling like most people, ha =)

I hope you all have a great weekend!!  I will see you back here Monday for our hello Monday linkup!  Be sure to grab our graphic and join myself and Heather.  Any post goes!! 



Also linking up today with Narci, Andrea and Erika

 Also linking up with Liz, Christina, and Natasha




And lastly linking up with 
 Karli and Amy =)