What's up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Friends!  

Today I am joining Shay, Mel and Sheaffer for What's up Wednesday!


What We're Eating This Week:

No specific meal plan.  This time of the year is crazy with not getting out of work until 4:00, driving home, having to be at the softball field at 5:30, and then not getting home until close to 8:30.  We tend to grab sandwiches and eat at the ballpark!

What I'm Reminiscing About:

You guys.  My baby girl has just about 2 weeks left of her Elementary School years.  This coming school year she is going to be in Middle School =(  Seriously where have the years gone?!?!


 It honestly seems like I just dropped her off for the first time for her first day of Pre-K.  Insert crying here!!

 What I'm Loving:

That it's finally beginning to be like Summer here!  We still have had some pretty chilly days...but I think we are finally heading in the right direction!!

What I'm Working On:

I really can't think of anything that I am currently working on!


What I'm Excited About: 
I may have some exciting news to come in the next couple of weeks, but right now we are just keeping our fingers crossed and saying a couple of prayers!  Hopefully I can share more soon!
 
 What I'm Watching/Reading:

Pretty much every night we are watching our favorite Baseball team!


If they are playing a game, you can bet we are watching!!


What I'm Listening To:

Currently.  The Red Sox/White Sox game.  And our beloved Red Sox are winning =)


What I'm Doing This Weekend:

Unfortunately working.  Emma has a softball game Saturday morning and then both girls are going to my parents for the weekend.  They are both super excited...and well who am I kidding I might be a bit excited to! ha! =)

What I'm Looking Forward to next Month:

Brian and I will be celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary next month =)  The last 10 years have flown right by!!
 
 I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!