Tuesday Randoms

Happy Tuesday Friends =)  

Today's post is just going to be random.  I feel like I have to get caught up on the last 2 weeks of missing this whole blogging thing, so why not just throw a bunch of random stuff together! =)

I'm linking up today with the ladies of Tuesday Talk.

First of all, thank you all so much for your kind words yesterday.  I am feeling so much better.  But the bad news?  The rest of my family caught it.  It's horrible.  It seems as thought it has hit Alyx the hardest.  After I got out of work yesterday I brought her to the doctor.


She threw up twice just while waiting for the doctor =(  They also tested her for strep throat, and unfortunately that came back positive.  
While we were waiting for the strep test to come back, the doctor was so nice and brought Alyx in her favorite color kool pop.


Lots of snuggles, rest and some antibiotics will hopefully make this one feel better very soon.  Now lets hope that Emma and Brian don't get it quite this bad.

Back a couple of weeks ago I surprised Emma with tickets to the Broadway show Annie.  It was obviously an off Broadway show and it was at the University in the next town over.  
I let her choose where we went to dinner first, and she chose Chinese.  Her absolute favorite!


We had so much food, but it was SO good!



We both enjoyed the show a lot.  The talent these kids have is just unbelievable.  The singing, the acting, the dancing, they had it all!

Have I mentioned before how my love for Rae Dunn runs deep?  I'm obsessed with all of her pieces.  I've recently added to my collection a bit =)


These new summery mugs are just TOO cute!  And the bird house, I'm in love with!

I planted my succulents in the flower pots, and it's probably my favorite thing in my kitchen right now.  I love going in there and seeing them on my window sil.


These plants have grown so much since I got them in December.  They were so tiny when I originally bought them. And I am also proud of myself for keeping them alive! ha! =)


I also finally found the Mom and Dad Rae Dunn mugs!  And my first bowl as well!  I don't get why I have had such a hard time finding the bowls.  This is the first one I have ever found.  I'll keep looking for them!
I got the Beach mug and the Hello mug for Emma's teachers.  They both really liked them!  Emma came home and told me she mentioned to one of her teachers how obsessed with these mugs I am, haha =)

Lastly, here is your reminder that tomorrow is Recipe Club linkup with myself and Heather =) 


Any recipe goes!


I hope you all have a great day!  

Also linking up today with 
Ashley & Erika