Recipe Club {Hamburg Macaroni Soup}

It's Recipe Club day!  I hope you will join myself and Heather and link up today and share a favorite recipe of yours! 

I have a huge love for soup.  Especially homemade soups.  They are just so good.  When I found this recipe several years ago it was a hit and it still is to this day =)


1 medium sized onion
1 box of elbow macaroni
1 large can of whole peeled tomatoes
1 can tomato sauce
2 cups of beef broth
2 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tsp oregeno 
1 lb ground beef
1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce

Start by dicing an onion.  I used a medium size onion





Brown your hamburg and then add your onion.



Add your beef broth




Add all the remaining ingredients.  



Boil one box of elbow macaroni until al dente.





Add the macaroni by spoonfuls to your bowl and then add the beef mixture.  I don't add the macaroni directly to the beef mixture because it swells up and absorbs the liquid.




And that's it!  It's so easy and very tasty!!

Now it's your turn!  Link up with us below =)
Have a great day!