$10 at Target

Hello Friends!  Today I have two posts up.  Yup 2!  I've been MIA in the blogging world for almost 2 weeks now, so make sure to check out my hello Monday post by clicking here.  

This is my first month as a co-host to this linkup. Not sure what this link up is?  Well, it's pretty easy!  If you go to Target often, then make sure to link up with us next month and show us when you can get for just $10.00.  Or at least close to $10.  It can be anything at all from Target.  I had fun this month shopping and attempting to keep it at our $10 budget.


This month I chose to stick pretty much to the dollar spot.  Normally I can find some good sales in other places of the store, but on this particular trip...not so much.  

So here is what I got!





Look at the cute stuff =) 


I thought this towel would be perfect for Alyx to bring to daycare this summer.  In the summer they spend a lot of time outside doing water play.  

One thing I really wanted to get this summer for Alyx was a drawstring bag to put her wet clothes in it from daycare, so I was excited when I found one at Target.




And lastly...




Alyx loves her some lip gloss.  So when I found this Olaf Lip Smackers on clearance...it went into the basket!  It's too cute =)

So did I stay under $10??


Close...but I went over by $1.01.  Not bad though =)

Be sure to check out the other hosts of this linkup!
Stephanie | Wife Mommy Me  -- Beth | Our Pretty Little Girls
Becky | By BMG -- Tif | Bright on a Budget
Sarah | Foxy's Domestic Side -- Johannah | The Sirois Family
Stephanie | The Gifty Girl -- Kristyn | Everyone's Sleeping But Mom
Danielle | Sparkles and Lattes -- Jess | Secrets of a SAHM