What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  Can you believe that this is the last Wednesday of February?!?  Isn't it insane how fast this month went by.  But with it being the last Wednesday of the month that can mean only one thing.  It's What's up Wednesday =)
Linking up with Shay, Mel & Sheaffer

What We're Eating This Week

Well, this week is kind of messed up because Emma is on school vacation, and we are heading out of town towards the end of the week.  So what we are eating is kind of on a whim. But, myself and Heather host a monthly Recipe Club linkup and here you can find all the recipes I have shared since we started this fun linkup.  If you are interested in joining us, our next link up is Wednesday March 15th =)



  Lots of great recipes are shared each week!  =)

What I'm Reminiscing About

Florida.  Disney.  That's pretty much what I reminisce about the most! ha!=) 




I would give anything to be walking around Disney's Boardwalk area right now instead of 3 feet 
of snow ;)

What I'm Loving

We still may have a lot of snow here in the Northeast, But the temperatures the last few days have been in the 40's and 50's!  I know, I know seems cold, but compared to our below zero freezing temps, this is light a heat wave!!

What I'm Dreading

Ok.  I keep getting e-mails from Emma's school principle about the upcoming 5th Grade celebration.  Seriously how in the world is my baby ending her last year of Elementary school in a few months?  I cannot believe that the start of the next school year she will be in middle school.  This is insane to me.  So bear with me while I go find a corner and cry.  Cry hysterically! ha!

What I'm Excited About

Can I say green grass?  We've had a brutal winter.  But also, we've had a ton of fun in the snow.  The girls absolutely LOVE playing in the snow.  


What I'm Watching/Reading

Brian and I went to the movies a couple of weeks ago and saw Patriots Day.  If you haven't seen it it's so so good.





Of course I am also watching all of my Chicago Shows!




I am so excited about Chicago Justice!  

And of course...This is Us!




What I'm Listening To

Always anything country.  I am really really loving me some Thomas Rhett right now!


What I'm Wearing

I just ordered my first pair of LulaRoe leggings, and I am in love.


They are the most comfy leggings ever!  Emma even got a pair ;) 

What I'm Doing This Weekend

Working =(  


I hope you all have a great Wednesday!! 
See you back here tomorrow! =)