What We're Reading Wednesday

Today is our second What We're Reading Wednesday Linkup =)  If you have read anything lately, be sure to link up with us below!

So did I read as much this month as I wanted to?  No.  But I did manage to get one book read.  I figure, even if I read just one book a month that is better than nothing =) 
I love the author Jodi Picoult.  I've read a ton of her books and I don't think I have ever been disappointed by any of them.  So this past month I read Leaving Time. 


I don't want to spoil this book for anyone who may want to read it, but the main character, Jenna, her mother disapperaed after an accident.  Jenna believed that there is no way her mother would have just abandon her, so she went on a search to find her mother. 
It was so so good.  It kept me on my toes and I recommend it to anyone who has read any Jodi Picoult books.

Right now I am currently reading this.  It's a 40 day devotional.


I love that this is a devotional for just us wives of our officers.  I'm reading this along with a Facebook law enforcement police wife group and it's really interesting to see what everyone is getting out of this devotional.  If you are a wife of a police officer or even a girlfriend of one...get this book.  You will really enjoy it!
Next month I will share more of it once I get into it more.

If you've read any good books lately, link up with us below and tell us about them!
In case you forgot, here are the dates to link up with us.


Have a great Wednesday!!



Self-hosted WP: [inlinkz_linkup id=692475 mode=1] WP: Custom Site: